Old 09-09-2003, 06:22 AM
Françoise

Default Monarch butterfly

This year, I planted some Tithonias and we now have at least 2 monarch
butterflies and other butterflies. Some are beautiful. Other flowers attr=
act the
other butterflies but the monarch butterflies are definitely attracted mo=
re by
the Tithonias.

Fran=E7oise.

Theo wrote:

It has been two weeks since I bought a butterfly bush and up until now =

it
hasn't been visited by anything. For those past two weeks I've been
constantly looking out the window hoping to see something on it but I n=

ever
did. But today when I looked out the window, I saw a monarch butterfly=

on
the bush. I ran to go get my camera and when I turned it on it said lo=

battery. So I just took pictures really quickly before the battery ran=

out
or the butterfly flew away. I was able to get these two pictures befor=

e the
butterfly flew away
http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrow...ected=3D475416 . They ar=

e not
that great but I'm just happy something visited my plant. Now with new=

batteries, I'm ready for it when it comes back.
-Theo