Old 09-09-2003, 07:32 AM
Mich

Default new thread alan titchmarsh subject

"anne" wrote in message

Culturalenigma wrote in message

"BridgeP" wrote in message
In article , "Culturalenigma"
writes:

I find him "slimey"... I always feel as if he's hiding something (a dark
secret or hobby perhaps)... he's short and fat... I don't like his voice
(and I don't mean accent)... He's probably a great and genuine guy but he
does nothing for me.

Funny, I find him exactly the opposite.

Interesting how TV alters perceptions isnt it?

Most TV presenters are short. Actors are very little people generally.
Ant and Dec for example are very short ( less than normal average - but
average for TV - about 5ft 5ins).

Titchmarsh, whilst not breaking any height records is normal average
height - and with height of course goes *fat*.

TV can make a person look upwards of a stone heavier than they really are.

I think you will find most of the other presenters discussed here are quite
short too and if they do not look fat then they are anorexically thin.