Old 09-09-2003, 09:42 AM

Default Articles on my site

"Culturalenigma" wrote in message
: I don't think you'll get much free info given to be honest. It's your
: website afterall. I understand where you are coming from, but it might
be
: better to advertise on the site itself for articles and I'm sure that in
: time "fans" of your site will gladly send you articles. I wish you all
the
: best.
:
: I've had some hits - I'm not really looking for "free info", just if
anyone
: wanted to submit gardening articles.
:
: I will say this though - I love to garden. I love to design gardens. I
: like to look at them, weed them, sit in them and read in them. I like
: having my hands in the dirt and smelling the earth. It's a miracle that
so
: many wonders can come from a well planned or even a poorly thought out
: garden. Each one can be a miracle into itself. I consider myself a
: gardener.
:
: All that being said, I find that this group (with exceptions, you know who
: you are, you have not been mean towards me) is terribly mean and
uninviting.
: I had no idea that I would be made to feel so unwelcome simply for being a
: fan of someone. It isn't even that I got upset that you weren't fans of
who
: I was, it was the remarks and comments and assumptions made.
:
: So - I'll head back over to the NG's that I do post at and simply stay
: there. Apparently I'm not good enough for this one.
:
: To those of you who were nice to me or who just weren't crappy towards me
: thank you.
:
: Happy gardening, "whatever the weather".
:
: Tracie
:
I've gleaned that you are from the US. If you are in the US, surely a US
group would be able to provide you with articles that are relevant as our
environment, etc will be different from yours.

Good luck with your site anyway, but surely links to urg would be better.

K - who, despite my original posting, likes AT, but not enough to look at a
fan club site. :O)