Old 09-09-2003, 10:28 PM
Janet Baraclough

Default Articles on my site

The message
from (DaveDay34) contains these words:

Am I being very cautious/suspicious if I say I've certain missgivings about
someone asking for advice from amature gardeners when the person
asking for the
advice/articles seems to be connected with Alan Titchmarsh, prolific
writer of
many gardening books/articles, etc? Surely Alan could supply enough said
articles/advice for this web site, or is there more to thios than we've been
told? Maybe we could do with a few more details about this site for which
we're being asked to submit articles/advice?

I'd be amazed if AT and his publicity agent have ever heard of Trai's
website and ambitions for it, or her recruitment drive here. Urglers
have been recruited before as contributors to a website genuinely
fronted by AT. It's hard to imagine that he'd want that particular
muckheap raked over on urg, whose archives in google are so easy to
search.

Janet.