Old 10-09-2003, 12:25 AM
Boystrup Pb, ann,...

Default Wish List

I can imaging how long it can be, Ive been told that my list is rather small.
Mine is 8 pages, over 500 different plants, mostly botanicle stuff.

Claude I'm sorry can't help you. Don't know any vendors in your nech off the woods. I'm european and prefer mostly natural species and natural hybrids. Had to draw the line somewhere. Doesn't mean that I don't buy hybrids every now and then. Just won't go looking for them. Would much rather make my own hybrids.
Cheers
Peter

"Diana Kulaga" schreef in bericht ink.net...
Good grief, Claude, you don't want to see my wish list!

Diana