Old 10-09-2003, 04:23 AM
Pam

Default Stake or no stake tomato

On Tue, 09 Sep 2003 13:50:15 GMT, DigitalVinyl
secretly encoded this message:

I can see that--you manage quantity for variety. I might be curious
about different varieties, but I have limited space so a few is all I
can do. Next year I'm thinking a early cherry in a hanging basket
would be a good addition.

Consider trying currant tomatoes, especially the yellow
ones. I've grown them in hanging baskets off and on for
years. They do wonderfully, and are very tastey. Cook's
Garden www.cooksgarden.com used to carry them.
Um, looks like they still do.

I used to drop a few of the tiny tomatoes into the basket
at the end of the season, and they would volunteer the
next spring. Sadly when I moved two years ago they
didn't make the move.

Note to self: Get off your arse and get some currant
tomatoes started next spring.

Pam

--
Tact is just not saying true stuff. I'll pass.
-Cordelia, BtVS