Old 10-09-2003, 09:21 AM
Andy Spragg

Default Wasp nest between watercourse and public right of way. Whatto do?

"Nic O'Demus" pushed briefly to the front of the
queue on Wed, 10 Sep 2003 00:46:56 +0100, and nailed this to the shed
door:

^ "Sacha" wrote in message
^ ...

^ I do think the advice given elsewhere is good. This is the end of the
^ 'wasp' season. It's probably going to be more important to you to watch
^ out
^ for where a new nest is next year and deal with that IF it's going to be a
^ bother to you.

^ Thanks Sacha,
^
^ the advice might be good but I do not use chemicals.
^ I hope that those who stroll my land will be of a similar opinion.
^ Regards
^ Nic.

ICBW but I got the impression that Sacha was on the side of giving the
wasps an even break i.e. the same side as Malcolm, only free of the
character disorder.

Andy

--
sparge at globalnet point co point uk

Give me a nice smooth, peaty island malt any day.
Tomorrow would do nicely.
Bob Goddard, uk.rec.sheddizen