Old 10-09-2003, 10:32 AM
Shell91

Default Slightly OT...Tillandsias Question

Thanks for the information on the wire. I think I will use fishing line or
pantyhose or something similar

Shell

"tennis maynard" wrote in message

Shell91 wrote:
I'm thinking a nice piece of wood with a good base. I didn't know they

got
that big I hope it does. I will try and post a picture when I get it
situated.

Shell

Shell-

Please do NOT use that copper wire- it could kill the til- most broms
react very negatively to metals. Use only a rubber-coated wire or better
yet, plumber's goop (I know it sounds crazy but many on the brom group
swear by it. I have grown broms almost as long as orchids and T.capitata
is one of the loveliest.

Tennis