Old 10-09-2003, 11:43 AM
Victoria Clare

Default Articles on my site

Kay Easton wrote in news:RrhF6BPoVkX
:

What I don't understand is why people who don't like urg hang around
rather than just decide urg isn't for them and go to another group.

urg-o-holism?

Curate's egg syndrome?

People here are sometimes rude, nasty or argumentative.
This pretty much equates to my experience of people in general. In fact, I
can't think of any forum or situation where people are always nice.

It's horrible if Anne thinks she can't pile in and talk about something
just because she doesn't know much about it. I talk about things I know
very little about all the time. If you don't, you never know if the other
participants really know their stuff, or if they are making it up!

If a poster particularly annoys you, you can always imagine them with
really bad piles, or even that 'killfile' is literally accurate...

:-p

Victoria
--
gardening on a north-facing hill