Old 10-09-2003, 01:02 PM
Victoria Clare

Default Articles on my site

Sacha wrote in news:BB84C812.757F%
:

I don't think not being a knowledgeable gardener has ever been a bar to
posting on urg - never, ever, in fact.

Absolutely - I would not be here if that were the case! I've been here I
think as long as Sacha (maybe even before? I can't remember now, but I do
remember her amazing transformation from a dachshund!)

Frankly my gardening knowledge is still pretty patchy, I always have to
look up latin names, and I only use them if the common name looks
particularly likely to cause bafflement and confusion.

This says nothing about my learning abilities ;-) but lots about the
tolerance of other urglers.

Victoria

--
gardening on a north-facing hill