Old 10-09-2003, 03:32 PM
Bill Oliver

Default Roundup Safety and Toxicity

In article ,
Siberian Husky wrote:

Just don't pretend you are doing it on the basis of science.

Did I pretend I did it on the basis of science?

Just one reminder. Science is not the solution of everything.

No, science is not the solution of everything. I did not
challenge the anti-Roundup hystterics because they didn't
like it on religious principles, matters of faith, aesthetics,
whatever. I called them on their pretense that their statements
of faith were based on science -- and that they lied about
what the science said in order to do it. That is what
I object to.

billo