Old 10-09-2003, 04:42 PM
Bill Oliver

Default Roundup Safety and Toxicity

In article ,
Lar wrote:
In article 4cf8dc14.0309092251.75c94d86
,
says...
Just one reminder. Science is not the solution of everything. There
are tons of mysteries in gardening, botany and zoology which are not
yet solved. One such example is (you can point out I am wrong as I am
not too sure) according to aerodynamics, the hummingbirds should not
be able to fly at all; at least the aerodynamics engineers cannot
explain how they fly.

Think that was the bumblebee.

.... and a documented urban legend. It is untrue both in the
more common claim that scientists "proved" that bumblebees
can't fly and in the second claim that aerodynamics engineers
cannot explain how they fly.

See:

http://tinyurl.com/mvnb

billo