Old 10-09-2003, 05:02 PM
Sacha

Default Articles on my site

in article , anne at
wrote on 10/9/03 1:48 pm:

Victoria Clare wrote in message
.207...
Sacha wrote in news:BB84C812.757F%
:

I don't think not being a knowledgeable gardener has ever been a bar to
posting on urg - never, ever, in fact.

Absolutely - I would not be here if that were the case! I've been here I
think as long as Sacha (maybe even before? I can't remember now, but I do
remember her amazing transformation from a dachshund!)

Frankly my gardening knowledge is still pretty patchy, I always have to
look up latin names, and I only use them if the common name looks
particularly likely to cause bafflement and confusion.

This says nothing about my learning abilities ;-) but lots about the
tolerance of other urglers.

My Convallaria majalis and Lupinus were eaten by slugs. The Nepeta mussinii
was ignored by the cat but the Helianthus annuus was eaten by the cat. My
Dianthus and Viola x wittrockiana just died quickly. Surprisingly my
Buddleja davidii, Chlorophytum comosum and Paeonia did rather well. The
Bellis Perennis and Convolvulus are the best specimens in my garden though.

How's that? :-)

Brilliant! You've got the badge. ;-)

--

Sacha