Old 10-09-2003, 06:02 PM
Phrederik

Default Quality of Top Soil That is Sold in Bulk

snip
Actually, the "so call" top soil seems to have the proper mix of sand
and clay. This means it can hold together and can break up. This is
the reason I can spread it over my lawn relatively easily.
Unfortunately, I doubt that it contains much organic matters. Seem
like it contains sand/clay/stones and that's! Oh well...

I will not buy anything from that nursey any more!

Just make sure to give them a call and let them know. Don't make it a
complain or whine... just tell them you have a comment for management and
let them know you won't be back because of the poor soil that was delivered.

Businesses need as much feedback as possible if you want them to improve!