Old 10-09-2003, 07:03 PM
/\\/\\ichau

Default Michaux wannabe [OT]

On 03-09-06 17:14, user P van Rijckevorsel wrote:
Nor for anybody else, it would seem ...

Hi,
As you can see, 'discussing' with Cereoid is rather fruitless...
I see only your answers because of my PLONK to Cereoid...
I know that on this newsgroup there are a few people who give their
time, knowledge and *kindness* to help and discuss with other people.
Cereoid (unlike you) doesn't seems to be one of them.
My own decision and humble proposal: don't answer to his provocative
messages and *PLONK* to Cereoid (he will be speaking with himself ;-).
And forgive me my English, it's not as good as I'd like it to be.
Best regards,
--
Michal Smoczyk, msmoczykNOSPAM(at)wp.pl
Institute of Plant Biology, University of Wroclaw, Poland