Old 10-09-2003, 08:04 PM
Chris Hogg

Default Deterring lizards...

On Tue, 9 Sep 2003 18:04:07 +0200, "Ric" wrote:

Small lizards keep crawling into the control-box of the electric gate of my
house. No problem until I open the gate, when they get fried by 220v and I
keep having to change the fuse. I've tried blocking entry to the control-box
but this is not easy. Anybody know of any good ways to deter them from
getting in in the first place? Are their products available?

Not a clue, but you could try putting some of those lemon-scented
pellets available in garden centres and designed for deterring cats,
into the box. Might work.

--
Chris