Old 10-09-2003, 08:14 PM
Jaques d'Altrades

Default Horseradish

The message
from Sacha contains these words:

Hmmmm, well someone might like to find out what Horseradish will do to
childrens' skin and eyes if they fall into it, rub against it. I don't know
but I wouldn't like to try it out myself! Horseradish is hard to eliminate,
IME and I do remember some time ago, a new gardener asking if he should
accept some from a friend who had made a 'generous offer' or WTTE. IIRC, we
all said he'd find the friend handing it over and running like hell in the
opposite direction! ;-)

I was going to grow it in a plastic 20 gallon drum full of compost.

--
Frère Jaques
They knocked the Bell down and erected a charade of pops.