Old 10-09-2003, 09:13 PM
trevor.appleton

Default Back to the garden at last- Is it me?

Finally getting back in the garden now its cooled down to get some work
done. Hedges not cut yet.

Is it just me that finds it too hot to work in the garden between June and
late Auigust?

This 'glorious summer' as many describe it was just something to get
through, with days on end spent cowering in the shade or in the house.

How anyone can think of moving to France I'll never know.

Trevor
East Yorkshire

BTW we have superb sea breezes here in the late afternoon, and I think some
previous recent summers have had hotter evenings here

---