Old 10-09-2003, 11:12 PM
Shell91

Default SOLAR GARDEN LIGHTS

Be sure the lights in question will stay lit all night even if in partial
sun. Mine won't unless it gets full sun all day. And mine is also for
decoration only, it doesn't really light up the area it's in. I would think
if you want the lights just for decoration they're great but I would go for
the regular electric ones to light a path.

Shell

"zebrin" wrote in message
m...
...Any experience with solar garden lights? I'm referring to the the
ground kind that light up a path. Have you tried any? Which ones
didn't you like or any suggestions much appreciated about the ones you
have.

Respectfully,

Zebrin