Old 11-09-2003, 12:19 AM
Kenni Judd

Default Miltonia, Vuylstekeara, and Miltonidium

Goodness! There's no reason to swear off all Vuyls, just to be a little
careful -- either buy from a grower with conditions similar to yours, or do
your research. As I mentioned the first time, there are many of them that I
can grow easily, in even warmer conditions than Bill's -- and it is a way to
get that Miltoniopsis "look" in plants with more heat tolerance.

--
Kenni Judd
Juno Beach Orchids

http://www.jborchids.com
"dd" wrote in message
Well, I think that' I'll try to limp my Vuyls along for the winter,
using the clay pot method, then see how they do. I'm sure not goiing to
buy any more.

Thanks for the advice!