Old 11-09-2003, 06:12 AM
Wendy

Default Looking for good pic

Here you go Peter, this is possible the longest url!!!!
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...%3D10%26hl%3De
n%26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF-8%26oe%3DUTF-8%26sa%3DG
"Boystrup Pb, ann,..." wrote in message
.be...
Hello,
Have 2 small seedlings of the Ascofinetia Cherry Blossom.
Also looking for a name and pic of catt hybrid. (Catt intermedia Roxo
violeta*Catt intermedia Roxo violeta Flamea).
The plants are young seedlings and 4 - 5 years away from blooming so need
good pic's for my orchidfiles. Won't use them for anything else.
Have tried google, lycos, msn, and Northernstar search. I know that
sometimes these search engines can come up with other results, when used

in
other countries.

Thanks and Cheers
Peter