Old 11-09-2003, 09:42 AM
Jane Ransom

Default Articles on my site

In article , anne
writes

I hang around because you are infact a very knowledgeable bunch. However,
that doesn't make you poilte, approachable or friendly which is a shame.

Have just read this post of yours.

Are you *really* implying that everyone on this group, apart from
yourself of course, is impolite, unapproachable and unfriendly?

If so, I think you must have very different ideas of what is friendly,
approachable and polite from what most people in this group have.

friendly, polite smile Perhaps I may suggest you would be better off
in a group other than this one /friendly, polite smile!!!!!!!!!

Or perhaps your post was, in fact, just a troll??????????
--
Jane Ransom in Lancaster.
but if you need to email me for any other reason,