Old 11-09-2003, 11:22 AM
Shell91

Default Snakes in the Garden - herpetology, philosophy lessons

"Salty Thumb" wrote in message
(paghat) wrote in
news

snip

I guess I have the same type of aversion towards insects. I'm not really
scared of them, but I'll be damned if I'll let one touch me. The only
insects I'll willingly touch are mosquitoes and only to crush them. I'll
also attempt to flick houseflies to hell with my fingernail if I can
sneak up on one. Other pests I'll have to use gloves or some other
indirect method.

I got a really neat handheld bug zapper that works great on flies and
mosquitos. Doesn't work too good on wasps though just makes em mad.

Shell