Old 11-09-2003, 03:22 PM
LeeAnne

Default 2 Fish Q's

First, how cold can goldfish stand the water? It's getting chilly at night
here near Boston - I don't know when to bring them in. For the winter they
are going into a 55 gallon tank w/one other fish, and it's pretty much a
constant 80 degrees - it'll take time to get 'em used to the warmth, but
they survived over the summer in the shallow pond and that water got very
warm!

Second, how do I know what kind of GF's they are? Best be to take a pic and
post online for all you experts to look at? I'm thinking they came on the
plants I bought or via bird, just didn't know if one species typically comes
about this way more than others.

Are there wild goldfish populations in the Northeast? Ok ok, so that's
three questions, sorry.

LeeAnne

--
------
If you're an insomniac, agnostic, dyslexic do you lay