Old 11-09-2003, 07:13 PM
anne

Default Articles on my site

Kay Easton wrote in message
In article , anne
writes

Jane Ransom wrote in message
In article , anne
writes

I hang around because you are infact a very knowledgeable bunch.

However,
that doesn't make you poilte, approachable or friendly which is a

shame.

Have just read this post of yours.

Are you *really* implying that everyone on this group, apart from
yourself of course, is impolite, unapproachable and unfriendly?

If so, I think you must have very different ideas of what is friendly,
approachable and polite from what most people in this group have.

friendly, polite smile Perhaps I may suggest you would be better off
in a group other than this one /friendly, polite smile!!!!!!!!!

Or perhaps your post was, in fact, just a troll??????????
--

No, not all Jane and I'm certainly not about to name anyone. Great, just
because I disagree with something I become a troll? Nice logic Jane.

No, not because you disagree with something, but because you posted
something which could be read (as Jane did) to say that we were all
unapproachable, unfriendly and impolite.

Since many of us put time into this ng answering questions, not to make
ourselves look big, but to be helpful, that's quite a hurtful comment if
we took it to heart and inflammatory if we didn't.

Are you same who posted

"For the guy who doesn't read top postings (was some bloody foreigner I
think - even worse than a middle class brit) then you are definitely up
yourself... this is UK gardening... a pleasant passtime?!"

and
"and I TOP POSTED just to annoy the petty, moaning, boring, unbelievably
tedious midddle class shites who complain about top posting - find a
*real*
problem to complain about please and get a life while you're at it."

if you're not, then apologies, since my reaction to you has been
coloured by posts like that.

I certainly am the same Anne. I was getting my point across in a similar way
that Janet Baraclough does (very offensively) but I'm not as educated as
she, so it just looks worse :-)

--
Kay Easton

Edward's earthworm page: