Old 11-09-2003, 07:42 PM
Franz Heymann

Default Articles on my site

"Kay Easton" wrote in message
In article , anne

[snip]

Are you same who posted

"For the guy who doesn't read top postings (was some bloody foreigner I
think - even worse than a middle class brit) then you are definitely up
yourself... this is UK gardening... a pleasant passtime?!"

Indeed the lady is the same. I am the bloody foreigner to whom she
referred. I would like to apologise to her for my frightful name, and would
like her to know that I have been a British subject for longer than she has
been one, unless she is even older than I am.

And yes, top posting is still not very public spirited.

and
"and I TOP POSTED just to annoy the petty, moaning, boring, unbelievably
tedious midddle class shites who complain about top posting - find a
*real*
problem to complain about please and get a life while you're at it."

That would quite properly define the lady as a troll.
I am now quite sorry that I have tried in a number of posts to convince her
that this ng is inhabited by a very friendly group of folk. Truths like
that are obviously not of any interest to her.

Franz Heymann the bloody foreigner