Old 11-09-2003, 08:43 PM
Jim W

Default has anyone ever ordered from crocus.co.uk?

Sparkman wrote:

Hi all,

i'm new to this forum, and gardening in general (new hobby due to
semiretirement).

I ahve read with interest all the posts on this thread & looked at afew of
the sites mentioned.

Anybody ever bought from www.4seasonsbulbs.co.uk ??? Looks like anwebshop
only but the prices seem good & I might place a small order tosee how the
products are ?

Hope I'm posting correctly !!

Yep.. WHat you've done is called a 'delurk' in USENET lingo.. Basically
a public introduction of yourself to the group.

You're actually posting through a Web portal (garden banter) to a public
USENET group, for more info on USENET take a look at something like:
http://dmoz.org/Computers/Usenet/

Apart from that Welcome..

I can't answer your question on 4seasonsbulbs, but others may be able
to.. You could also try searching for some online reviews, via a search
engine.
//
Jim