Old 11-09-2003, 09:12 PM
K Barrett

Default Orchid Family Weekend in your Nation's Capitol

Nice webpage. I like that you say all the different ways to get to the
Arboretum.

K Barrett

"Gene Schurg" wrote in message
k.net...
Oops I forgot!

Check out: www.ncos.us

For all the Orchid Show details!

Gene

"Gene Schurg" wrote in message
k.net...
If you live in the mid-Atlantic area come and visit the National Capitol
Orchid Society Orchid Show. Every year during the Columbus Day weekend

(3
day weekend!!!) we hold our show at the National Arboretum.

The Arboretum is a great venue that should be experienced by any avid
gardener. Usually this is the same weekend as the "Taste of Washington"
where local restaurants have a "food court" on Pennsylvania Avenue.

Of course if you bring the family for the weekend, DC offers many free
attractions on the Mall.

For the Orchid people we have a nice show and of course the requisite

sales
tent were a dozen or so vendors and members of the NCOS will be selling

fine
plants.

Mark your calendars now and join us for some good times in your nation's
capitol!

Good Growing,
Gene