Old 12-09-2003, 12:24 AM
Sena

Default Hello Garden, Shed Calling.

Guy King said...
Sena mumbled:

I may be wrong but I don't goove mine has. The fan just cometh
on automagically after a wile and stayeth on for a wile after
cooking hath passed.

That's not necessarily the "fan" of the fan oven. Even with the fan off
on mine there's still /a/ fan running, but it ain't the one that
circulates air round inside the oven. This one cools the outside and
passes cool air between the panes of the door to keep it cool.

Butbutbut - iss the only one iss got!
--

Fran
The email address in the headers is now a spamtrap; however