Old 12-09-2003, 01:51 AM
Shell91

Default Dendrobium

Thanks for the information, I think I will leave them as they are and just
re-pot into rock of some kind. I don't want to divide until absolutely
necessary since I have ne idea how to go about that. I definitely want to
get rid of the sphagnum moss in the small pot though so it will get a new
and better pot the same size as the one it's now in. Lowe's also had a
gorgeous paph that I am going to go see if it's still there and get it too

Shell

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
.net...
Shell,

I saw your photos in abpo before I read your post here. Did respond over
there, but from what I see of the plants, they are normal Dends. A
community pot contains seedlings that have been grown in flask; the next
step after compot is individual pots. You won't find blooming in a

compot,
as the plants are too young. As to dividing the plants you have, I

wouldn't
just yet. When dividing, it's a good idea to give each division 4
pseudobulbs (the canes are the pseudobulbs in this case).

Take care.

Diana