Old 12-09-2003, 02:02 AM
GoldLexus2000

Default SOLAR GARDEN LIGHTS

We have both electric garden lights and solar. The solar ones are not good
for lighting a path. They don't give off much light at all. They are good
for effect only.
The electric lights we have are great. VERY easy to install yourself.
If you need lights to light a path go electric, if you want just them for
effect go solar.
We personally don't care for the solar.

"Shell91" wrote in message
Be sure the lights in question will stay lit all night even if in partial
sun. Mine won't unless it gets full sun all day. And mine is also for
decoration only, it doesn't really light up the area it's in. I would

think
if you want the lights just for decoration they're great but I would go

for
the regular electric ones to light a path.

Shell

"zebrin" wrote in message
m...
...Any experience with solar garden lights? I'm referring to the the
ground kind that light up a path. Have you tried any? Which ones
didn't you like or any suggestions much appreciated about the ones you
have.

Respectfully,

Zebrin

---