Old 12-09-2003, 05:12 AM
GoldLexus2000

Default Fruit Trees

I am really new to the whole gardening experience so please bear with me.
I moved into a new home in May that has a pear tree, apple tree and peach
tree. The peach tree only had leaves on the top 2/3 of the tree with bear
lower branches. The apple tree is full of leaves and so is the pear tree.
When do these trees produce fruit?? I am not expecting any of them to be
edible (not even expecting any fruit from the Peach tree)...I just don't
have a clue when they are to produce anything. In fact I know nothing about
fruit trees and need to learn about spraying and over all care for fruit
trees.
These trees have been neglected for over a year so their over all health is
questionable.
What can I do the insure the possiblity of having edible fruit from them?
And When are they suppose to produce their fruit?
Thanks!

---