Old 12-09-2003, 07:48 AM
Shell91

Default Gulf of Mexico and health?

I live in Houston, on the side nearest Galveston, close to Friendswood.
What about Brio? If you live in the area you know about Brio (which is close
to me) which is in the top 10 of the worst sites in the US and is so bad it
has had to be cemented over because it cannot be cleaned. I think I would
be more concerned wioth the refineries and chemical plants re Texas City,
Houston Ship Channel, Lamarque (did I spell that right?), Deer Park, Galena
Park, Pasadena, ect. than people who want to live on the beach. And while I
don't agree with cementing over the waterfront I also know that if it were
not for the seawall Galveston Island would probably not have much left of it
fter all the storms that have hit.

Shell

"J Kolenovsky" wrote in message
If you live near it, read this -