Old 12-09-2003, 03:02 PM
Sam Hopkins

Default Tiny black worm type thingies on the rock in my water fall

I had literally millions of black fly larvae on the outflow stream of my rec
pond. They were attached to the rocks. I went and tossed all the rocks onto
the shore to kill them. Some got left in the stream and survived. THESE
THINGS ARE THE WORST! They swarmed me when they grew up. They attempt to fly
up your nose and in your eyes. I got a few up my nose and 2 in my eyes. The
make outdoor fun impossible. If you think mosquitoes are bad...

"juliepacker" wrote in message
s.com...
juliepacker wrote:
*On the rock in my waterfall the are hundreds of tiny black worm
things that wriggle if I take them out of the water. . *

Thanks for your replies. The little black worms days are numbered I
think. Julie
--
juliepacker