Old 12-09-2003, 06:12 PM
LeeAnne

Default 2 Fish Q's

yeah, my cellar isn't really a good place for that -- tons of spiders and we
even get mice, so I can imagine finding little furry drowning victims :-(
yuck. And, I don't have a place upstairs to keep something like that
either.

They'll be fine in the 55, the cat isn't big enough to eat them - he's about
4-5" and isn't "all mouth" like some species. Can you recommend a high
protein, high quality food?

LeeAnne

wrote in message
get a rubbermaid tub instead... one holds 20 or more gallons works better.

be
careful of the catfish. it may be responsible for killing off other fish

if it
stressed them.
If you feed them very small amounts of high protein, high quality food,

their poop
load will decrease significantly. frankly, for over wintering inside I

like a 150
gallon rubbermaid in the basement with a ... they do great. Ingrid