Old 12-09-2003, 07:04 PM
al

Default sequel to blaster worm

"dave @ stejonda" wrote in message .

NME - winXP crashed every time I tried to access the LAN here so I wiped
it and installed w98se - no prob's

Probably because you have no clue what you're doing or your machine isn't
suited to it. That's about the most pathetic defence of Win98 I've ever
heard! Keep your bug-ridden out of date software, you'll be someone's bitch
soon enough if you stay connected for long enough!

Im not a MS fan at all, but XP is rock solid compared to anything else
they've ever released. Any other opinion on this matter is based on
singular (and therefore irrelevant) "bad" experiences.