Old 12-09-2003, 08:02 PM
Susan H. Simko

Default Younger daughter says I am a terrorist

Theo van Daele wrote:

Obviously, Archibald doesn't really do the job, as much as she is "in love"
with him.

Chelsea, our F Maine Coon is also not spayed. She is strictly indoor
only with three neutered males as companions. She gets lots of
"attention" when she's in heat.

As to why she is non-spayed, I bred her a couple of times when she was
younger. Now, she's at an age that spaying won't have any health
benefits, in fact the anasthesia is more of a risk so the vet recommends
not to do it since she never goes out. I think the vet has other
"secret" reasons as she is an absolute hellion in the vet's office and
has already been asked to leave and not come back by two vets. (I am
*not* kidding.)

2 days later, she manages to "escape" whilst I went out to feed the fish
(hey, on topic or what ) That was 3 days ago....

Give her a week and she'll be back. Sixty some days later, you'll have
kittens.

Susan
shsimko at duke dot edu