Old 12-09-2003, 09:05 PM
Geoff Hobson

Default [IBC] A sick Carmona Macrophylla

Danny,

I tried to reply direct but could not use the e-mail address. I think you
are doing all you can and you can only hope that it will be okay. You are
there now so you can water and keep an eye on it and I think there is not
much else to do.

I live in Basingstoke so I am not far away.