Old 12-09-2003, 09:14 PM
Geoff Hobson

Default [IBC] A sick Carmona Macrophylla

Danny,

I have been having great difficulty sending you a message.

I tried to reply directly, but could not. I think you have done all you can
and now just have to hope it recovers. as you are there and able to water as
needed I think it has the best chance of

recovering. I never trust anyone to water my trees I take them with me when
I am away.

I live in Basingstoke so I am not far away from you.