Old 12-09-2003, 09:32 PM
LeeAnne

Default Am I blind? - No

Hi Phrederik,

Feel free to stick around here all you like - we talk about all kinds of
things regarding our gardens and yardcare and such.

As far as garden centers go . . . I think you're more apt (not always
though) to get good help at a nursery vs. a home depot type of place. Don't
get me wrong, there are a lot of knowledgeable gardening folks who work at
the HD's and Lowe's and Walmart's of the world, I just don't seem to have
them in my area. Your local garden center may be more pricey, but I find
them more willing to help out and actually know their stuff.

If you find a person that really seems to know their stuff, stick with
them - it can be great to have a person you can get advice from when you
need it in a pinch - good luck trying to find the same person at the dep't
store when you return w/a question.

Good luck and welcome!
LeeAnne

PS - Now we just need your name, rank and serial # ;-)

"Phrederik" wrote in message
I don't subscribe to groups that want personal information...

I also don't like Yahoo in general.

Thanks anyhow!