Old 13-09-2003, 12:07 AM
A Troll aka Jeff Coles

Default I enjoyed this nice hot summer - Is it me? Back to the garden at last - Is it me?

Did anyone else apart from LizR and myself enjoy the summer we just had?

I became more and more depressed as I read the "Back to the garden at last"
threads. Now come on Ladies & Gentlemen!

Summer = Sunshine, heat, colourful flowers and long days - I smile and enjoy
.......... you lot ....... moan!

Autumn = Golden, a nip in the air and leaves on the ground lots of leaves on
the ground, annual floods - I smile and enjoy .......you lot.......moan!

Winter = Black and white, a chill in the nether regions and hard frozen
ground and long,long nights - I smile and enjoy ..........you lot.....moan!

Spring = Vibrant green and lengthening days, mud on you boots, lots of mud
on your boots, annual floods - I smile and enjoy .......you lot.......moan!

Long may the sunshine hot, Jeff
--

( remove the troll to reply).

http://uk.profiles.yahoo.com/aquitanium

Winston Churchill in a reply to a nasty letter:
Sir, I am in the smallest room in the house and before me I have your
letter,
soon it'll be behind me.