Old 13-09-2003, 11:02 AM
Ophelia

Default I enjoyed this nice hot summer - Is it me? Back to the garden at last - Is it me?

"Helen" wrote in message
om...
Jeff, yes I agree. Each season is blessed with good things. And now
for a bit of personal indulgence. I will tell you the things I love
about each season.
Spring - Trees coming into leaf, bird song, the smell from the first
lawn mowing.
Summer - long days, beautiful gardens, trees clothed in their best,
the smells of a summer evening.
Autumn - dew on cobwebs, mist, the smell of a misty morning early, the
trees changing colour, autumn fruits in the hedgerows.
Winter - frosty mornings, snow - lots of it (pleeease God), blue
winter skies.

Indulgence over. :-)

Lovely)

Ophelia