Old 13-09-2003, 01:02 PM
Jane Ransom

Default O/T just a thought

In article , Peter Goddard
writes
Personally I detest bottom posting since it often involves scrolling through
reams of quoted posts and answers which I've already seen and that someone
has been too idle to snip!

If I can't see the start of a reply on the screen then I just ignore the
post and go on to the next one. Similarly, if I can't understand what a
top poster is going on about within a line or so, I'm blowed if I am
going to spend time scrolling down and then back up again, so again I
just ignore it and go on to the next post. You always come to one pretty
quickly that has been judiciously snipped so you can get the gist of the
thread that way.
--
Jane Ransom in Lancaster.
but if you need to email me for any other reason,