Old 13-09-2003, 06:12 PM
Shell91

Default Dendrobium

HA One "L's" Unite I can't count the times I've been called Michael or
Mitchel, even in high school and college when I most obviously was not a guy

Shell

"Ray" wrote in message
My wife is a "Michele," too (note the "correct" spelling with one "L"),

and
she just loves the Beatles song. Oh, she's "Chele" instead of "Shell."

. . . . . . . . . . .
"Shell91" wrote in message
news
LOL at least you didn't quote the old Beatles song "Michelle" People

have
been doing that to me ever since that song came out and they all think
they're being orriginal

Shell

And I just collect shells I don't sell them

"Gene Schurg" wrote in message
nk.net...
but does....

She, Shell, sells sea shells by the sea shore?

I couldn't resist!
Gene

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
nk.net...