Old 13-09-2003, 06:22 PM
David Rance

Default O/T just a thought

On Sat, 13 Sep 2003, PA wrote:

OK, I'm open to suggestions.....

The posts for the "abc for....." is not showing when I use outlook express.
If I do a "find" with abc as the subject it finds them, but they don't show
when I scroll thought the posts.
May be other people cant see them either.

Hmm, that's interesting and I've no idea why that happens. It would
also explain why a number of people say they've never seen the abc.

I wonder if we should go back to something different. After all, how
many people here list their messages in alphabetical order of subject?

| Internet: | writing from |
| Fidonet: David Rance 2:252/110 | Caversham, |
| BBS:
telnet://mesnil.demon.co.uk | Reading, UK |