Old 13-09-2003, 07:12 PM
Jane Ransom

Default O/T just a thought

In article , David Rance david.ran
writes

Hmm, that's interesting and I've no idea why that happens. It would
also explain why a number of people say they've never seen the abc.

If their newsreader is missing the abc, then it is also missing a
helluva lot more. The abc is posted once a week or so. If you keep your
posts for less than that then there will be a window when it won't
appear in the list. But you have to be a very intermittent poster to
miss it!!!!!!!
--
Jane Ransom in Lancaster.
but if you need to email me for any other reason,