Old 13-09-2003, 07:12 PM
Jane Ransom

Default O/T just a thought

In article , Andy Spragg
writes

"If I can't see the start of a reply on the screen then I just ignore
the post and go on to the next one."

Absolutely what she said (having just enlarged his own screen a little
to make sure that the start of his reply was visible).

Hey, you missed the one where I said I also ignored *top* posted ones if
I didn't know what the poster was parping on about because I'd be blowed
if I was going to waste time scrolling down and then back up again. I
must ignore about equal numbers of each type of posting!!!!!!!!!

--
Jane Ransom in Lancaster.
but if you need to email me for any other reason,