Old 13-09-2003, 09:02 PM
Nick Silva

Default Hauling Uphill

Can you rent an electric winch? Beats killing yourself up and down that
hill all day. Peace.

On 9/13/03 2:15 PM, in article
, "Greg"
wrote:

Hi. We'll be cutting down trees, removing overgrown brush, etc. from
about 4000 sq. ft. of our downsloping lot. I've rented a large green
waste container, but can anyone suggest an efficient, cost-effective
way to get the stuff we cut uphill to the container at street level.
It's not possible to get any type of vehicle behind our house.

Right now, we're just thinking of putting as much as we can in either
boxes or heavy duty plastic bags, and having two people carry one of
these up, then repeat (and repeat...) I'll have two other guys
helping me. Thanks for any help.