Old 13-09-2003, 11:22 PM
SG1

Default Cat Deterrent suggestions

No probs with umbrage as long as the cat is dead. My yard, your cat, your
dead cat.
Jim

Nicholas Steel wrote in message
om...
"SG1" wrote in message

I have found a .22 a very good deterrent, seems to stop them dead in

thier
tracks so to speak. They can be revived with a healthy meal of mince and
snail bait (equal proportions). Remember to shoot nine times though,

can't
have one of the other eight lives sneaking through.

Got to be careful that the owner doesnt take umbrage. I take an
extreme version of Napoleonic law re wrongs committed against my cat -
you know - guilty until proven innocent.