Old 14-09-2003, 03:42 AM
enoughluncheonmeat!

Default Roundup Safety and Toxicity

Damn! Here I go and get a life for a few months, chilling out and detoxing
the last Monsanto whore's posts out of my system, then I slide back and
check the posts in rec. gardens and what shows up? Another lying scumbag
Monsanto shill doing the same old "show me the peer-reviewed proof" crap.
Amazing how these cocksuckers keep popping up, must be a whole program to
keep cranking out more and more of them. Hey Billo, whoever the **** you
are, FOAD. Your type has been seen before and will be seen again. There is
no 'arguing' with scum like you. Drink your hallowed glyphosate and choke,
****wad.

new attitude! No more polite exchanges with poison vendors
--
msn messenger: Hortus Plasticus )
Outgoing email checked by Norton AV

"Bill Oliver" wrote in message
In article ,
wrote:
and you think that qualifies you as a scientist? Ingrid

(Bill Oliver) wrote:
I am a physician and a pathologist. I know about effects on humans.
I tend to stick to topics I know.

It answers the question as to why I discuss effects on humans
as opposed to other things. Thank you for your interest.

billo